Entering this site, you enter the Italian territory and you accept the application of Italian and European law and the jurisdiction of the Italian and European courts. The images, texts and trademarks on this site are the property of Maraldi Sementi s.r.l.
Pursuant to the Italian Law on Copyright (04.22.1941, n. 633), it is expressly forbidden to use:
1) data and information contained in this site without the mention “copyright Maraldi Sementi s.r.l.”;
2) photographic representations, PDFs, electronic documents and videos contained in this site without the mention “copyright Maraldi Sementi s.r.l.”. In any case, the use of material belonging to Maraldi Sementi Srl must be subject to approval by the company. Any violation of the aforementioned legislation will entitle the site owner to act in the competent venues for the protection of his rights.
Information on data processing pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 General Data Protection Regulation
According to the regulations indicated, the processing of data will be based on principles of correctness, transparency and protection of privacy and user rights. This information for users / visitors who interact with the website pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 also called (GDPR) and subsequent additions.
Data controller and contact details
The Maraldi Sementi brand is produced and distributed by Maraldi Sementi s.r.l. As part of its services, Maraldi Sementi s.r.l. collects and processes some personal data through traditional channels or through the www.maraldisementi.it websites (hereinafter also just the “Site”). To know your rights, you can consult here at the bottom, the “Rights of interested parties” or you can contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com
When does this information apply?
If you visit this site, contacted via the website, requested a quote, or attended an event, you may have left some of your personal data. You will find below all the information on their treatment.
Purposes and legal bases of the processing
We will treat your personal data:
1- to fulfill our contractual obligations and, specifically, to allow you to browse and use the services offered through the Site, regardless of whether or not you are a registered user; provide an answer to your requests, even automatically; calculate a quote you requested; execute contracts for the sale of products or services for the provision of services; to guarantee the necessary assistance with respect to the products and services purchased.
2- on the basis of your consent, in order to involve you in commercial and promotional initiatives regarding products, services, events of Maraldi Sementi s.r.l.
Providing your data is always optional, but failure to do so could make it impossible to proceed with certain treatments, such as those strictly connected to the performance of a contract or the provision of the services you have requested.
In the context of your use of the Site and / or your communications, including telephone calls, with us, Maraldi Sementi s.r.l. will treat the data listed below:
Data you give us
We will treat some of your personal data, including, your name and surname, the contact details you provided or that you used to communicate with us, such as your e-mail address, e-mail address and your number of telephone, as well as other information about you that you may have provided to us (eg profile information provided during registration to our site). Even if the data relating to credit cards are managed exclusively and secretly by the banking circuits, in some cases, we could process the data relating to your card exclusively for the time strictly necessary for the execution of a payment.
The computer systems and procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are processed for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning. However, these data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any wrongdoing committed against the Site.
Data retention period
Your personal data will be stored for a period of time not exceeding the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, no later than 10 (ten) years from the termination of the contract or from the last time you contacted Maraldi Sementi srl of, unless it is essential to keep them for a longer period and in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Rights of the interested party
You have the right to know what your personal information is. In particular, you are granted the right to access, rectify, cancel and the right to data portability, the right to limit the processing
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device (computer, tablet or smartphone) when you visit a particular website. The text stores information that the site is able to read when it is consulted at a later time by the same device. In essence, cookies are useful because they allow a site to recognize your device.
Cookies have different functions: they help you navigate the various pages of the site more efficiently, store your preferences and generally improve your browsing experience. In some cases, cookies allow you to show you promotions that may interest you more. Some of these cookies are necessary for the site to function properly, while others are useful because they can securely store, for example, the user name or language settings. The advantage of having cookies installed on your PC is that you no longer need to fill in the same information every time you want to access a site visited previously.
Some cookies are automatically deactivated at the end of the session (from when the user opens the browser to when he leaves the browser) others are saved on the user’s device for a longer period (usually, these cookies are used to store preferences and choices of the user who visits the site or to profile commercial promotions).
The site may contain both original cookies and third-party cookies, ie cookies that are activated by a domain other than that of the site.
Visit AboutCookies.org for more information on cookies and how they affect your browsing experience.
Which cookies are active on the site?
Maraldi Sementi s.r.l. keeps the following types of cookies active on your site:
1. Cookies needed: they are essential to allow browsing of the site and to use its various functions. Without these cookies, the area dedicated to the cart for requesting a quote cannot work.
2. Cookies that improve the functioning of the site: these cookies collect information on how the site is visited, for example, which pages are displayed more. These cookies do not collect user identification information, only aggregated and anonymous data. They are used exclusively to improve site performance.
By using our site, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
How can I disable cookies?
It is possible to modify the browser to disable cookies through a very simple procedure.
Attention: by deactivating the cookies, the user name and password will no longer be stored on the site’s login box.
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the button on the keyboard
3. In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select tools and then Options
4. Then select the Privacy tab
5. Go to History Settings: and then on Use Custom Settings. Uncheck – Accept cookies from sites and save preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on the Tools button and then on Internet Options
3. Select the Privacy tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you wish to set (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow them all)
4. Then click OK
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the Tools icon
3. Select Settings and then Advanced Settings
4. Select Content Settings under Privacy
5. In the Cookies tab it is possible to deselect the cookies and save the preferences
1. Open Safari
2. Choose Preferences in the toolbar, then select the Security panel in the dialog that follows
3. In the Accept Cookies section it is possible to specify if and when Safari must save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark)
4. For more information on the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on Show cookies
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie on the use of the website (including your anonymous IP address) will be transmitted and stored on Google’s servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of examining your use of the website, compiling reports on site activity for the same operators.